ADOBE CS 5.5 PREMIUM MULTILINGUAL

11. July 2011

在这里首先给关注冰糕网的说声抱歉。。由于这段时间一直在考试复习之中所以没有来得及更新网站。。。

前段时间网络上发布了虽然是多种的版本的文件。但是许多的文件都是英文版本。或者为繁体中文版。

在这里为大家提供下载的

Adobe Cs5.5 premium 多国语言版本。其中囊括的语言有

MULTILANGUAGE USER INTERFACE: EN, DE, FR, IT, SP, СN, JP. - 4 DVD.

CN 也就是具有简体中文版本

文件比较大  14G。

获取密码请留言  邮箱

adobe cs5.5 mul.rar (143.15 kb)

冰糕网冰糕编辑...

www.binggao.net

adobe, soft_skill, software, windows7

Comments (15) -

7/12/2011 11:47:22 AM #
Footwear has the unique individuality, eliminates has  the impressive semblance, but also pays great attention shoes performance very  much,</a> its special quakeproof system can better <a href="http://www.shop-shopping.com/">wholesale shoes for women</a> protect your  both feet.The Supra Skate Shoes is one of most popular lines Supra Shoes for  sale.Then we will recommend hot selling of Supra Pilot Skate Shoes Purple  Yellow Black to you. These shoes are characterized with eye-catching colorway.  The upper is made of fine leather. The black Supra crown is on the bottom.  Generally youll discover that you justre tired from work. <a href="http://www.shop-shopping.com/">wholesale designer shoes </a> Then use a shoe, such comfortale to calm down  or play sports with any such sturdy shoes. That is really an excellent  idea.Supra TK Society features with high crest <a href="http://www.shop-shopping.com/">wholesale shoes</a> of special design and shoes  leather velcro, additional heel protection vulcanization outsole memory pu  sole, so it is best Supra skytop gold. As a kind of games special edition, it  especially features high top design with tow dual velcro ankle straps.
7/14/2011 3:52:03 PM #
就是这样的一种情况!
KT
KT
7/16/2011 10:34:53 PM #
是零售版吗?
7/18/2011 2:11:21 PM #
是零售版本的——光盘制作...
8/17/2011 1:47:27 AM #
I agree with your 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL,  wonderful post.
8/18/2011 3:53:09 AM #
Appreciate it for sharing 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL with us keep update bro love your article about 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL .
8/18/2011 2:05:55 PM #
I agree with your 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL,  fantastic  post.
8/18/2011 2:05:56 PM #
I agree with your 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL,  excellent  post.
8/18/2011 7:32:24 PM #
I agree with your 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL, good  post.
8/18/2011 7:40:47 PM #
8/18/2011 7:40:49 PM #
8/18/2011 7:41:32 PM #
thank you for sharing 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL with us, I  conceive 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL  genuinely stands out : D.
8/18/2011 9:13:27 PM #
I like Your Article about 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL  Perfect just what I was  searching  for! .
8/18/2011 9:22:32 PM #
I like Your Article about 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL  Perfect just what I was looking  for! .
8/18/2011 10:16:31 PM #
8/18/2011 10:16:37 PM #
8/19/2011 1:07:34 AM #
8/19/2011 4:31:11 AM #
8/19/2011 4:54:39 AM #
Regards  for sharing 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL with us keep update bro love your article about 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL .
8/19/2011 9:18:46 AM #
Thankyou  for sharing 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL with us keep update bro love your article about 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL .
8/19/2011 2:37:51 PM #
8/20/2011 3:52:19 AM #
I agree with your 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL, good  post.
8/20/2011 6:13:55 AM #
Thanks  for sharing 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL with us keep update bro love your article about 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL .
8/20/2011 10:17:51 PM #
8/21/2011 1:58:49 AM #
Your Article about 冰糕网随笔 | ADOBE CS  5.5    PREMIUM   MULTILINGUAL  Real   excellent  visual appeal on this  site, I'd rate   it 10 10.
8/21/2011 2:15:24 AM #